April 9th, 2017
s p i r i t u a l g a m e: sing, worship, raise hands but our heart doesn’t worship. (ahem Christians)
“F a t h e r, I b e l i e v e” what do we even believe in? Since we believe only 50% it explains why e sway due to frustration.
h e b r e w s 9: 12-14
- believe in the value of Christ’s blood that covers us, forgive and bless us so we can face God.
- Sin is forgiven
- belief in daily life myst be go the same quality of your belief in blood of Christ..
S O N G: “Father I believe/ Your Plan is beautiful/ Father I believe/ You work through all my life / Bringing goodness for me” –Bapa Kupercaya
– celebrate Good Friday everyday. Why do we only remember and appreciate Christ’s sacrifice once?
“BUT” is a reflection of ourselves. The Word is the truth. There is no clause or room for modification.
S O N G: GIVE THANKS >> Let the weak say I am strong, Let the poor say I am rich
even if things get uncomfortable or id there are restrictions, regardless if you believe in blood of christ you can believe.
- “I was dead but now I’m alive”
stay firm in your belief with conviction!
We have a wide range of exclusive services to offer, and we’re confident that you’ll find the perfect solution for your college needs. Best college essay service can write essays for you and help with other essay-related tasks as well!
e x o d u s 20: 7-17
- blood should be just enough for us
- “I can do it” — remember God has the credit. But only if He wants to, them you will receive it.
- you will be very eager to share about Jesus to everyone if you truly believe in HIM.
- if you keep quiet due to pride, are you ashamed to admit that you’re a witness? He is our Saviour!
Start the conversation by using this: “Do you know why it’s called Good Friday?
Challenge accepted? Y E S O R N O?