April 9th, 2017
s p i r i t u a l g a m e: sing, worship, raise hands but our heart doesn’t worship. (ahem Christians)
“F a t h e r, I b e l i e v e” what do we even believe in? Since we believe only 50% it explains why e sway due to frustration.
h e b r e w s 9: 12-14
- believe in the value of Christ’s blood that covers us, forgive and bless us so we can face God.
- Sin is forgiven
- belief in daily life myst be go the same quality of your belief in blood of Christ..
S O N G: “Father I believe/ Your Plan is beautiful/ Father I believe/ You work through all my life / Bringing goodness for me” –Bapa Kupercaya
– celebrate Good Friday everyday. Why do we only remember and appreciate Christ’s sacrifice once?
“BUT” is a reflection of ourselves. The Word is the truth. There is no clause or room for modification.
S O N G: GIVE THANKS >> Let the weak say I am strong, Let the poor say I am rich
even if things get uncomfortable or id there are restrictions, regardless if you believe in blood of christ you can believe.
- “I was dead but now I’m alive”
stay firm in your belief with conviction!
e x o d u s 20: 7-17
- blood should be just enough for us
- “I can do it” — remember God has the credit. But only if He wants to, them you will receive it.
- you will be very eager to share about Jesus to everyone if you truly believe in HIM.
- if you keep quiet due to pride, are you ashamed to admit that you’re a witness? He is our Saviour!
Start the conversation by using this: “Do you know why it’s called Good Friday?
Challenge accepted? Y E S O R N O?