March 26, 2017
Speaker: Ps. Eddy Gunawan
- (John 6: 16 – 18) When evening came, his disciples went down to the lake, where they got into a boat and set off across the lake for Capernaum. By now it was dark, and Jesus had not yet joined them. A strong wind was blowing and the waters grew rough.
- When a miracle happens, all are excited
- We as disciples have to learn to go out of our comfort zone
- If we have the heart of disciples, we can change the world
- There are three different types of relationships
- (John 6: 19 – 21) When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus approaching the boat, walking on the water; and they were frightened. But he said to them, “It is I; don’t be afraid.” Then they were willing to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat reached the shore where they were heading.
- If we are accompanied by Jesus, we will get divine acceleration
- (Matthew 14: 19) And he directed the people to sit down on the grass. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people.